Build

Grow

Love

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Activity Advent Calendar

I decided to make an activity advent calendar, to help celebrate the holiday season as well as to help keep us busy during this last full month while we wait for the house to be finished.

I bought some holiday themed paper from AC Moore and small business card sized cut outs.

I folded, then taped/glued the paper into 25 different envelopes and labeled each envelope 1 - 25.

Next, I made a list of 25 holiday activities, then printed them out.  I cut out each activity and glued it onto business card cut outs.




I stuffed the envelopes with the activities.  Week day activities were a little less labor intensive, such as write Santa a letter, or, read a Christmas book.




Using a roll of magnetic tape, I cut out strips and hung the envelopes on the back of our door.




No comments:

Post a Comment